Pay to Stay Jail Program
Programs that include 2-day or 3-day weekends with minimal impact on the client’s working schedule. Work on Saturday and Sunday? No problem.
Non Linear Sentence
Programs that permit jail sentences to be served in multiple parts. Perfect for clients that live out of the area or clients with frequent business travel job requirements.
Work Release Sentence
Programs that permit the client to leave jail for work every day. This option helps everyone from 9 to 5 business people to oil-rig workers, so no work schedule is out of the question. Extended shifts and 7-day work weeks may also be acceptable. City jail options are located throughout Los Angeles and Orange County Areas.
With our assistance, most clients can be approved within 48 hours.
Some City Jails offer 24-hour on-site medical staff that can dispense your doctor prescribed medications. This allows them to accommodate clients with a variety of minor medical conditions, e.g., insulin for diabetics, etc.
The fees for sentenced prisoners varies according to the city jail of choice.
What the Law Office of Tom R. Medrano can do for you
- Assist you in getting court approval to participate in the Pay-to-Stay jail option
- Streamline the application process to make you eligible for a Pay-to-Stay Jail program
- Our Office faxes and telephonically follows up on every application
- Assist every applicant with obtaining various medical test as required by each Pay-to-Stay Jail facility
- Act as your personal advocate to get you assigned to the right Pay-to-Stay Jail program as each program has different eligibility requirements
- Act as your Spanish speaking interpreter, when needed, with the Pay-to-Stay Jail to facilitate your acceptance into the desired program best suited to your individual needs
If you have any additional questions, or wish to make an appointment for a free consultation with Tom Medrano to determine your eligibility. Please send us an email or contact us at (626) 577-4940